Sunday, May 10, 2009

painting backwards

hello children of the internet,

my bike is busted. the rear wheel is all crazy like because one bright and sunny day whilst biking with my younger brother i heard someone holler and so i stopped hard and then BAM! brother runs right into me. warping my wheel.
after taking it off, toying with the spokes, brute force... it looks like we have cracked the rim.
so then i went off looking for another. its not that easy. especially when you is poor.

so yea. it still bust. i recently moved my spokes and cogs and whatnot onto a different rim and am still working on eventually getting it altogether. really there is no rush as i can just use my Pa's bike. but y'all know how it is.

so yea.

here is what my basement looks like what with me trying to be a bike mechanic master ninja.



also twisted bikes have reminded me of that old PlayStation game TWISTED METAL.. crazy shit back in the day lemme tell ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment